Mrs. Anna & Mr. Lonzo
This week in Mrs. Anna and Mr. Lonzo's room, our happy campers had a blast learning new things!
Our class theme this week was All About Me! We did several activities to learn about ourselves! We did All About Me interviews to hang up in our classroom, read Chrysanthemum, graphed how many letters were in our names, and did All About Me presentations with items brought from home!
We have also been adding new toys to our centers to encourage imagination and role play! It has been a great week in our class!
1. Moriah and Genesis work with Mr. Lonzo on all about me interviews.
2. K'Aydence, Jaxon, and Corey dress up in our career and multicultural clothes.
3. Hailey, Ta'Mar, and Claire work with the toolbox in blocks.
4. Brantley built a tall tower with multiple levels!
5. JaMarcus, Peyton, Ryder, and Caleb play in manipulatives center.